Pizza night is a family favorite in our house! These build-your-own naan pizzas top the list of our favorite ways to “pizza” at home. We LOVE everything about pizza night, but we also like to change it up. Sometimes, it’s sheet pan pizzas. Sometimes, it’s frozen pizza. Other times, it’s pepperoni rolls or calzones. We do grab a pie from one of our favorite local spots occasionally (namely, Backyard Pizza or Evaroni’s!) However we do it, everyone gets a say in how to top it. The easiest way to satisfy everyone in our family of five is mini naan pizzas. They are SO easy and frugal. Here are the three ingredients you need to start.Jump to Recipe
- An 8-pack of mini naan ($3.99 at Aldi, but frequently marked down)
- About a half cup of marinara sauce ($1.89 per 25-ounce jar at Aldi)
- About a cup/cup and a half of shredded mozzarella cheese ($2.25 for 6-ounce bag organic at Aldi)
Naan Pizza Recipe Step-by-Step
(Note: Fourganic Sisters may use links on this site that can be defined as “affiliate links”. This means we may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links. Fourganic Sisters is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.)
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Layer the naan on a large sheet pan. (There may be some slight overlapping happening.)
Spread out sauce on each naan.
You can either top with cheese now and add toppings, or add toppings and top with cheese. (Po-TAY-to/Po-TAH-to)
This time around, we added toppings first. Some of them got cooked sausage, and some of them got a healthy dose of veggies.
Other topping ideas:
- pepperoni (we LOVE Applegate)
- pineapple (great combo with sausage)
- fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & basil
Etc. Etc. I don’t think you really need to be told what toppings to put on pizza 😉 )
If you haven’t already, top with cheese. We added a bit of garlic and herb goat cheese (here are some ideas to use the rest of it up) to the veggie ones. SO good!
Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how “done” you prefer your crust.
Remove from oven and serve! We love the Simply Nature veggie chips with these naan pizzas, and sometimes some raw cut-up fruits and /or veggies.
You’ll find naan pizzas in a few of our Aldi meal plans you can find here.
Before you go, could you pin this naan pizza recipe to your favorite Pinterest board? Thanks friends!
Build-Your-Own Mini Naan Pizzas
- Sheet pan
- 8 mini naan breads
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread out naan on large sheet pan.
- Add about a tablespoon of sauce to each naan.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Add additional toppings if desired.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on desired doneness.